Hailing from Caracas Venezuela, renowned 20-year-old DJ/Producer Victor Porfidio has quickly established himself as one of the few young premier rising talents in the South American market with international appeal. After getting his start as a DJ at the young age of 14 by playing house parties and breaking into the Venezuelan club circuit at 16, he has not looked back as his brand has now become a national sensation playing in front of thousands regularly. He has already shared the stage with dance music heavyweights such as David Guetta and Steve Angello as well as secured residencies in some of the top international venues in the world such as Mansion nightclub. There appears to be no ceiling in sight for this promising prospect as Victor now seeks to continue to expand his brand into the international market and position himself as one of the top in the industry.
- The Difficult Task of Experiencing All of Electric ForestElectric Forest is far more than a music festival. It is more than an art installation, more than a theater, more than a vacation, more than a huge party. Electric Forest is the sum of all of these parts, topped with a generous helping of color, peace, and love. The festival is an otherworldly experience I […]
- Sound’s Weekly ‘Space Yacht’ Has Announced Some Heavy Headliners Next WeekUp in Hollywood, things do tend to get spicy during the week! Sound Nightclub, located in Hollywood, is excited to bring you the LA debut of Loud Luxury, hosted by the weekly ‘Space Yacht’! You better also believe that they’re going to bring a lineup of homies. Consisting of members Andrew and Joe, Loud Luxury is a duo […]
- Linkin Park Frontman, Chester Bennington, Dead at 41American rock band Linkin Park‘s frontman Chester Bennington was pronounced dead at his home near Los Angeles Thursday, July 20. His passing also coincides with the musician’s personal good friend singer, songwriter Chris Cornell’s birthday. Bennington’s death has been reportedly ruled a suicide. Linkin Park, a rock group known for their edgy, dark emotionally-charged songs, first broke […]
- Kygo Released Trailer for New Documentary: ‘Stole the Show’Kygo has gone against the odds and risen to the top of the EDM world in such a short time! A few years ago, nobody even knew his name. Now, he has collaborated with Selena Gomez, John Legend, Ellie Goulding and so many other pop sensations! He has created a huge name for himself within […]
- Upcoming Festival Styles for Men to Look Out ForDressing up for a festival or rave is part of the thrill; it’s a time when everyone can be as extra as possible without being judged. We all know the ladies particularly love picking out styles for the upcoming show, but some new rave lines and styles for men are flipping the script. Here are […]